Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is comming

Finally the winter is coming to it's end. First smell of spring is here and the feeling of sun rays warming the skin is just incredible. This is my favorite time of year.

I can't help to think about our ancestors who believed that winter is time when earth dies and then in spring time it magically resurrects itself. They celebrated over it because it was a sign for that life is going to continue.


With this thought I am taking a walk on this sunny day...

13 comments:

  1. I still prefer winter. ;D What...I can't GrassBoard D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring = best fishing time :) i CANT wait anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is coming in this side of earth :(
    An eye for an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its raining where i live, cant wait for summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed! And this was my first full winter in a cold climate, makes you enjoy spring just that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah definitely it's good that winter's ending! SUMMER will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ; DD yay spring! and soon the summer. followed btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. i live in the south, no snow, but beautiful mild winters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad winter's over, I'm sick of all the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Problem is with summertime where i live it rains 80% of the time....

    ReplyDelete
  11. We still have snow, my whole backyard is covered deep in snow.
    I hope spring starts showing up here in canada soon ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is quite deep. never thought about emptying my cup to really see the seasons

    ReplyDelete
  13. We still have snow in Finland. Sucks balls man.

    ReplyDelete